1) All tumbles must be executed with a running approach.
2) The approach run must not be executed more than three times and the exercise is considered to have started once the first element has been initiated.
3) The tumbler should finish with the body vertical at the end of the tumble run.
4) All tumble runs must finish with a two feet landing and should be static. No rebound jump is permitted.
5) No steps are permitted between the tumbling elements. A step between elements is regarded as a stop and terminates the run.
6) Each level consists of three runs which must be performed in the order shown.
7) Each tumble run consists of a number of elements which must be performed in the order shown.
IF YOU WISH TO ENTER THE COMPETITION, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM. PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE VIA BACS ONLY (DETAILS ON THE FORM) - NO CHEQUES OR CASH WILL BE ACCPETED.
Complete the form and pay your entry fee by 31st March 2019 at the very latest.
Please be aware we have a maximum of 100 entrants, therefore early applications are advisable. Clubs will be informed once this limit is reached, the form will be removed, and no further entrants will be accepted.
Payment Details: Lloyds Bank, S/C 30-91-72, A/C 00007716
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
CLICK HERE FOR THE TUMBLING COMPETITION ENTRY FORM - Link has been removed. We cannot accept any more entries.