ACROBATIC ROUTINE GUIDLINES:
1) Points will be deducted for adjusting your hair or clothing.
2) 0.1 will be deducted for every centimetre your acro partner is below your shoulder line.
3) Points will be deducted for exceeding time limit.
4) Music is optional - Instrumental or clean lyrics allowed.
5) Bases – You can only enter ONE pair routine and/or ONE trio routine.
6) Tops – You can only enter ONE pair routine and/or ONE trio routine as a top. You can however be a top at a HIGHER grade, and be a base and a LOWER grade.
IF YOU WISH TO ENTER TO COMPETITION, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM. PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE VIA BACS ONLY (DETAILS ON THE FORM) - NO CHEQUES OR CASH WILL BE ACCPETED.
Complete the form and pay your entry fee by 28th April 2019 at the very latest.
Please be aware we have a maximum of 60 routines, therefore early applications are advisable. Clubs will be informed once this limit is reached, the form will be removed, and no further entrants will be accepted.
Payment Details: Lloyds Bank, S/C 30-91-72, A/C 00007716
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ACROBATIC COMPETITION ENTRY FORM